- This project was designed and built in two weeks for ECE 8680: Architectural Robotics at Clemson University.
- I designed a sculpture that would fit into the short story "The Thousand Dreams of Stellavista" by JG Ballard. In the story, "psychotropic" houses react to and remember the behavior of their inhabitants.
- The idea behind the sculpture is to point in the direction of sound in the room and changes colors based on the context of the sound.
- I designed and built the 3D printed enclosure and the lighthouse mechanism.
- I upholstered the enclosure using a 4XL t-shirt sleeve.
- The lid attaches to the enclosure magnetically.